About Me

My photo
Of all of life’s many responsibilities, being a father and role model has become my passion! The apple truly does not fall far from the tree. With a five year old and a newborn, I finally asked myself, “What fruit will your tree bear?” From that moment in the summer of 2007, I have dedicated myself to providing a positive, healthy example for my children to witness. Through that commitment, I have found a life that is more rewarding than I could have ever dreamed it to be. It is my hope that with this lifestyle, I will be able to ‘RUN IT FORWARD’.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Today I feel free!

Today I feel free from my past heath issues! My fitness lifestyle not only has given me some much needed self confidence but has provided me with a healthy state of mind that allows me to acheive all of my day to day tasks while redefining my life goals.

I go into everyday with confident answers to questions that I feel should be of grave importance to any parent!

Will I be around when my children graduate from high school?
Will I be around when my children graduate from college?
Will I live to see my children become parents?
Am I setting a good example for my children?
Am I giving my child the tools to make healthy choices?
Am I teaching my child to respect themselves?

Embarrassingly, two years ago these questions would have barely entered my mind! Now I walk tall (and lighter), knowing, with out a doubt, the answers to those questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment