About Me

My photo
Of all of life’s many responsibilities, being a father and role model has become my passion! The apple truly does not fall far from the tree. With a five year old and a newborn, I finally asked myself, “What fruit will your tree bear?” From that moment in the summer of 2007, I have dedicated myself to providing a positive, healthy example for my children to witness. Through that commitment, I have found a life that is more rewarding than I could have ever dreamed it to be. It is my hope that with this lifestyle, I will be able to ‘RUN IT FORWARD’.

Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF

It has been a long week, as they all seem to be!

I have had some really great workouts. In just three short weeks, my swimming confidence has soared. I now look forward to my swim workouts, who would've known? I am continuing my taper for the Gasparilla marathon in Tampa, Florida a week from this Sunday. I have to remind myself daily, "Just don't do anything stupid." It's amazing how hard it is to follow through with that advice. I will do my best to make sure that I follow the advice and to not become a reason the advice should be followed!

A little housekeeping for all. If you have subscribed to the email for this blog, thank you! However, that subscription will not allow you post any comments to the blog entries. To be able to leave a comment you would need to become a "follower" of the blog.

I wish it were not so difficult, but thank you again for your support and interest! I hope that this blog can continue to bring inspiration to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment